Thursday, March 31, 2011

POP

What a difference two weeks makes!  People I don't know are now commenting on my belly.  It was quite surprising how fast it happened too- I saw my neighbor on Friday, and she was surprised that I was barely showing at all, then I saw her yesterday, and she was all "Oh my gosh!! Where did that come from??" Love it, so glad to be past that awkward phase where people can't tell if you're pregnant or if you've just been pigging out a little too much! People, my belly is actually starting to get in the way! I went to the grocery store, and every couple minutes I'd look down to see that my belly was all dirty from rubbing on the produce bins when I bent over! Nothing like a pregnant lady wearing black with a belly covered in kiwi fuzz!
                                                                         16 weeks
                                                                          14 weeks

1 comment: