Monday, March 28, 2011

16 weeks

How far along: 16 weeks

Symptoms: Fatigued, sore boobs, short of breath, racing heart, loss of appetite for anything in my kitchen- force feeding myself, heartburn, constant peeing!

Baby Related Purchases: One piece of art for the nursery :) My mother has been sending me several things in the mail like blankets, and onsies though!

Maternity Clothes: Finally bought a pair of maternity jeans since the bella band just isn't cutting it anymore. WOW, so comfy I might never go back!

Sleep: Nope, up about 4 times a night, usually to pee, then can't go back to sleep.

Best Moment of the Week: Think we finally picked out the color of the nursery. Pretty tough stuff with a boy and a girl!

Strangest Moment: Having to get a doctors note to see the dentist.

Movement: I think so?

Cravings: Yogurt, gyros, and anything that I don't have to make.

Gender: boy and girl

Belly Button: In

What I miss: Sleep, energy

What I am looking forward to: 17.5 week ultrasound on 4/6
                                               
                                                             old pic from 14 weeks!

1 comment: