Friday, June 24, 2011

Mumu City


Meet my mumus (that's what my husband likes to call them!) These are my new uniform. I simply cannot STAND anything with a waistband! First of all, the full panels make me itch like a dog with fleas, second of all, I already need to pee like every ten minutes, so even the slightest pressure on my belly makes it even worse, and third of all, I already feel like I can't breathe, and the feeling of anything around my legs makes it even worse!  Actually, the same goes for bras- HATE them! For them to be tight enough to fit properly/stay up, I feel like I can't breathe.  Luckily that is also solved with these dresses! No need for a bra! I guess it helps that I don't have huge boobs, although they are definitely MUCH bigger than they used to be.  My mother keeps telling me that if I don't wear a bra the girls are going to sag- but right now, all I care about is being able to breathe.  To be honest, at home I just lounge around in my PJ's, these are my "leaving the house"outfits! 

It's pretty funny, on the.. oh I don't know, maybe once a week occasion that I actually do leave the house and go somewhere with my husband I'll say "Honey, what color mumu would you like to see me in today?". BUT whenever I wear them, people constantly ask me where I got them, so I guess they're not so bad after all!


Outie!!!

3 comments:

  1. I think that dress is so cute! I've been living in dresses and skirts as much as possible too. No reason to be miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you "mumu's." I bet you would look cute in just about anything... your belly is awesome!
    To answer your questions about my contractions.... they usually are not painful, they just make my belly feel tense and hard. In the last week or so they have felt a little bit crampy. I still would not say it hurts, its just uncomfortable. My doctor said that these type of contractions are "normal" for a twin pregnancy, but since they have caused cervical changes that is why they are concerned about them. If you are ever worried i would go in and have it checked out. I think its best to err on the side of caution. It sounds like your cervix is doing great though! Hang in there... it will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I plan to live in "mumu's" this summer as well, its hot here! Where did you get all of those?

    I wish I didn't have to wear a bra!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete