Thursday, April 14, 2011

18 weeks

How far along: 18.5 weeks

Symptoms: Fatigued, sore boobs, short of breath, racing heart, loss of appetite for anything in my kitchen, heartburn, constant peeing, can't sleep.

Baby Related Purchases: A couple nursery items- Oh, and my sister-in-law just sent us a 50lb box of baby clothes size 0-3 months!! Most of them brand new!

Maternity Clothes: Yup! Thinking I might need to go up a size in the maternity jeans soon though!

Sleep: Nope, usually up every hour ALL night, then can't go back to sleep

Best Moment of the Week: 3 moments! One was getting the box of clothes in the mail and seeing what the house would look like covered in baby stuff. Two- I've been feeling lots of movement, but only from the inside. But, yesterday, one of them was kicking (or punching or headbanging) up a storm, and when I put my hand on my belly, I could actually feel it on the outside! Unfortunately my husband got home about 5 minutes too late to feel it.  The third was seeing the twins at the doctors appt. last week- already beating each other up! Uh oh

Strangest Moment: Talking to my friend about my baby shower which I guess for people having twins is usually at about 26-28 weeks that's in like 6-8 weeks!! Holy cow!

Movement: Yup!

Cravings: nada

Gender: boy and girl

Belly Button: In

What I miss: Sleep, energy, a love for food.

What I am looking forward to: 20 week anatomy scan (well, actually 19 weeks) on Monday :)

  18 wks 2 days

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog from another blogger. I'm a few weeks ahead of you in the pregnancy journey, but I'm excited to follow along with your story!

    ReplyDelete