Thursday, September 13, 2012

Family Vacation

Hi there! I don't even know where to start.... Ben and Mia turned 1 over a month ago, and I'm just getting around to posting! August on the whole was pretty eventful, they turned 1 on the 9th, and then we went to Minnesota for two weeks to visit my hubby's family, which was so much fun and flew by way too quickly.
Now I have to apologize in advance for the picture overload that is about to happen... See, I took over a thousand pictures, and my sister in law arranged for a photographer to come and do family pictures as a gift. She gave us EVERY picture on a cd (just about 500), so narrowing down my favorites has been a chore!
Here goes....
Sibling Love...
  
Mmmmm cake...
Don't mind if I do....




We took a TON of family pictures. I really want to get one framed, as we currently don't have any family pictures up in the house- crazy, I know.  I have finally narrowed it down to two, and am stuck again. Which do you like???????????

This one I like the colors, myself and Ben...

And this one I like my hubby and Mia....

And now some of my favorites from my camera!

The milk drinking spot...

Fun at the pool

Quality time

Goofballs!

First boat ride (they were NOT amused with the life jackets!)

And a few of my faves 


It's sad that we don't really have any family close by, but then again, it's so much fun to have an excuse to take a vacation!

5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear from you!!! Two weeks away from it all sounds wonderful, but I bet it did go fast like you mentioned. The pictures are beautiful of course, and I think I like the first family picture because everyone is looking at the camera. I'm starting to redo our living room and I am vowing right here and now to hang at least a few family pictures up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg...the babies are getting so big and are soo adorably blonde!! Love!!

    I too would LOVE two weeks away! I'm dying to go on vaca again, it's so hard with my hubby's job! Very cut pics!! I love the first family photo pic.... Everyone looks great!

    So glad you got to enjoy some time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures. i love the one of the two of them on either side of a door. you look great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE pictures and the little picture of them in matching stripped pj's is just adorable! I'm jealy of your 2-week vacay too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great pictures- you are all so photogenic :) I like the first family photo the best, but really they are both great.
    It looks like you had a wonderful time. I love the pciture of your twins looking/eating each other through the glass window, cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete