Friday, April 30, 2010

One week to go!



Got my progesterone level checked yesterday- yes, more blood- I swear I've gotten more blood tests in the past couple months than I have in the last 29 years combined! I am not sure what it is about blood tests that I hate so much- It's not the blood, I can sit and watch people get cut open and operated on all day without feeling even the slightest big grossed out, but the second they get the needle out to do a blood test or put an IV in I have to look away! I have even in the past passed out after getting a blood test! I think I get it from my mom, because she is even worse than I am! I guess it it desensitizing me a bit- I still get a bit freaked out, but my anxiety level is going down a bit more each time!
ANYWAY, just got the results today, progesterone level 43.6! What does that mean? I have no idea.... I think it's pretty high, but I'm guessing maybe because I ovulated 2 eggs??? Oh well, one week to go before I can take a pregnancy test.............

No comments:

Post a Comment