Thursday, April 22, 2010

Visualization

Hopefully this is what is happening right now....
I've officially been inseminated! After waiting for a very agonizing hour and fifteen minutes, the doctor finally came in, told us that my husbands "specimen" looked good, and we were on our way! It was a really fast procedure, probably about 5 minutes or under. He basically put the catheter in, injected the sperm, and VOILA! Then he inverted the bed, and told me to lie there upside down for fifteen minutes.
Next week I go in to the lab for a progesterone test, then a week later I can take a pregnancy test! Ahh the dreaded two week wait.  This one will definitely be the longest one I'm sure! Now just lots of positive thinking and visualization...
Oh, I also learned that my doctor became a first time dad to a baby girl yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment