Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Things that scare me

I finally got around to scheduling my classes at the hospital- 4 in total.  Unfortunately, they are only scheduling them for July at this point.  Essentially all the classes will be between the 5th and the 11th.  This kind of freaks me out, as I'll be 30-31 weeks by that point.  What if I end up on bed rest? What if I go into labor early and don't get to go to any of them?? I emailed my doctor about it, and she said that it would be pretty tough, but to do what I can.  Here's hoping it all works out!

The other thing that scares me- I have no idea who will be delivering my babies.  We switched health insurance at the beginning of last year to one with much better coverage for IF treatments.  While I have been happy with this so far, and I adore my doctor who I have seen every two weeks since the beginning of my pregnancy, when it comes to actual delivery it pretty much comes down to whoever is on call at the time.  The only thing that would increase my odds would be a scheduled c-section which I don't really want.  There are several other things that scare me right now, those are just at the top of my list for today!

On a happier note, look what we found on our doorstep! Early baby registry gift from my aunt :) I had to talk my husband out of putting them in the car already!


And.. The nursery- our attempt at a gender neutral color scheme (bedding all made by my MIL!). We do like pink and blue, we found out that we just don't really don't like them together, so this is the compromise!


3 comments:

  1. How fun that you are getting gifts already! Bet that sure makes it feel real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bedding! The quilt is gorgeous:)

    We received the last of our stroller parts yesterday. The boxes of baby-related items are piling up in our small apartment. It's crazy how much stuff a baby needs...let alone two. But it's still fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love the bedding! How exciting that your nursery is coming together! I can't wait til our furniture comes next wednesday!

    There is always the "what if" when it comes to pregnancy, let alone a twin one! We went to our first baby class recently and met another twin mom. She had already had her twins, but was taking the classes after due to bed rest. There is always that option! Don't stress yourself out... it will all work out in the end :)

    ReplyDelete