Monday, May 23, 2011

Walk of Shame

On Thursday I had an appointment with my OB.  Everything went well, but on my way out I couldn't shake the feeling that something was... well... not quite right. It wasn't until I was about halfway home that I realized what it was...
No underwear.
I had forgotten my underwear in the doctors office!!

I mean seriously, of all the times for pregnancy brain to strike! I was so embarrassed, I called my husband and told him what I had done. His response was to laugh so hysterically that I thought he might be crying! So much for sympathy! Then he asked if I was going to go back for them! Really?? As if I'm going to drive back there (mind you someone else is probably in the room by now) and be like "Hi, I think I forgot my underwear... Do you have a lost and found". Hell no.

My only hope is that they fell behind a chair or somewhere inconspicuous so that by the time they found them they wouldn't know whose they were!

Anyway the good news is that the twins are looking great. I actually had to go in to the hospital for another hour long anatomy scan on Saturday to make sure that both twins were developing at the same pace. They are, and right now that's all that matters :)

2 comments:

  1. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I needed that today -- thanks for sharing!

    Can't stop giggling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, oh no!! That is pretty hysterical, but I'm sure utterly embarassing! I bet it happens more than you think. :)

    ReplyDelete