Thursday, May 5, 2011

21 weeks


So, I was too lazy to upload a picture this week, so instead, I thought I'd post one of how I feel- in a word, HUGE!

How far along: 21 weeks, 3 days

Symptoms:  Fatigued, sore boobs, short of breath, racing heart, zero appetite, heartburn, constant peeing, can't sleep.

Baby Related Purchases:  We now have 2 cribs in a painted room!!! Complete with bedding that my MIL made for us, and a dresser.

Maternity Clothes:  Entirely!! I have gotten way too huge to even imagine being able to fit into my regular clothes. I have noticed however, that although I love my full panel pants, they make my belly itch like CRAZY! I mean, I literally can't go more than about 15 seconds (even that's pushing it) without clawing at my belly when I wear them.

Sleep:  Ever so slightly better, I'm still up about 3 times a night to pee, and rolling from side to side hurts my belly, so it must be done with extreme care!

Best Moment of the Week:  Seeing my doctor a week after the anatomy scan, having her go through the results with me, and being assured that everything looks perfect and on track :) Of course seeing my babies at the appointment was amazing as always! Also found out  that I'm already measuring 4 weeks ahead of where I am!

Strangest Moment: I know I said it in my last post, but it's still so strange and surreal to me to see our former guest room as a nursery. We are getting the bedding piece by piece in the mail as my MIL makes it, so every few days the room looks a little different as the cribs look more and more "finished".

Movement: Lots!

Cravings: nada

Gender: boy and girl

Belly Button: Flat! It's actually been pretty flat for almost two weeks, although now it seems to be making it's way out!

What I miss: Sleep, energy, a love for food.

What I am looking forward to: My parent's are coming to visit for a week and get in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment