Friday, May 13, 2011

Pictures and Stats

My parents are still here visiting (well, my step dad left, but my mom extended her stay until next week), so I've had no time to be on here at all! Even now we're about to head out, so here is an update in pics and stats!

                                                                     21 weeks
                                                                   
22 weeks

THE BELLY

New favorite dress! Having a REALLY hard time wearing pants, even maternity ones

Pre- pregnancy ribcage - 29 inches
Current- 32 inches

Pre- pregnancy fullest part of boobs- 32.5 inches
Current- 36 inches :) :)

Pre- pregnancy waist/ belly- 27 inches
Current- 41 inches!!!

Pre pregnancy weight- 127 lbs
Current- 150 lbs- right on track with the lower range for what I should have gained by this point with twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment