Monday, February 20, 2012

Houston, we have a tooth!

Someone decided to grow a tooth this weekend!! Thank goodness it was the weekend and his daddy was home because the crabbiness was out of control! He's actually been getting increasingly crabby over the past week, but this weekend was a whole new level- if he wasn't being held he was squealing!

Well, after about two dozen pictures I finally managed to get a picture of it... can you see it? On the bottom left...

I think he was trying to tell me something....

OK, if I cooperate will you get that thing out of my face? Cheeese!

Now, his sister has been kind of on the crabby side the past couple days as well, so I'm guessing perhaps she's got one on the way too!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I see it!! That's so exciting. I'm sorry he's been so uncomfortable though, that's never easy to watch your baby in pain. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teething is rough!!!! He is seriously so darn cute!!!!! Congrats on his 1st tooth :)

    ReplyDelete