Thursday, February 9, 2012

6 Months Old!


Today my babies turn six months old!! Yes, actually TODAY! I'm on time for once! I know I said that I'd be a better blogger this year, but, well, because of two babies who seem to think that napping for more than 20 minutes is against the law, I may just have to be a once a month blogger for now!

They had their six month exam today, Ben was weighing in at 15.5lbs and Mia at 13lbs. To me they are huge, but I know compared to most they are still little peanuts!

The biggest things that have happened in the past couple weeks, are that we FINALLY moved them into their own room (yes, they were in our bedroom for 5 1/2 months! And a couple weeks ago, they tried solid food (well, rice cereal) for the first time. The doctor gave the OK to start introducing other foods, so baby food making here I come!

I swear I was just putting up pictures of them coming home from the hospital...Where has the time gone? I can't beleive that I've been a mom... of TWO for a whole half a year already!  They grow and change so much every day, and are so very different from each other, I just love watching their little personalities develop, and each day I fall more and more in love...







3 comments:

  1. They are so adorable!! And obviously LOVE their momma - it totally shows in their eyes.

    Happy half-birthday, twinnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love them! I just did Chloe's 6 month post today and asked the same thing - how can she be 6 months old already! I think I have a peanut on my hands too, we'll get confirmation next week at the doctor. I love small babies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK---how did I just realize this is YOUR blog??? I'm like,,,"I know those babies, it's Ben and Mia!!" I have spent the last 30 min. reading back blogs....so cool. Can't wait to see these little sweeties in person:) 6 months...you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete