Friday, January 7, 2011

Drumroll...

So... HCG #3 this morning.  I must have checked my email for the results about a hundred times between 7:30 and 9:00 when they finally showed up. The results? 2016!!! Thats more than triple what it was on Tuesday!  Holy cow!  I called the nurse to see what I was supposed to do next, expecting to be told that I had to wait until week 7-8  for an ultrasound, which would have meant an excruciating two to three weeks. What did she say? The 17th! Six weeks! That's only 10 days from now!

Of course that means 10 days without any form of reassurance. I'll gladly take some symptoms as my reassurance, some nausea and vomiting sounds amazing.  So far my only symptoms are a stuffy nose + draining sinuses for the past 2 weeks, lots of peeing, and sore boobs- but hey, they've pretty much been sore for the past month with all the drugs anyway, so it's not a very novel symptom. I'm sure I'll eat my words eventually, but couldn't I have a little nausea please?


Has it sunk in yet? Not at all. I'm really trying, but it just doesn't seem real.  I'm beginning to think that it won't sink in until the ultrasound.  Until then, all I need to do is not drive myself insane!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, overachiever!! :) LMAO at the begging for nausea, but I hear ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete