Wednesday, January 26, 2011

7 Weeks

Introducing,.....
"Twin A" who seems to be the outgoing one, always eager to pose for the camera- It seriously looks like two eyes facing front, and the arms are folded - kind of like a baby genie! Ok ok, I know there are no arms yet, only arm buds, but that's what it looks like to me!


And....
"Twin B"- they shy one, always evading the camera- we have not seen a really clear image of him/her yet. It seems the yolk sac makes a bigger appearance in this picture than B does!  Since they are not identical, and therefore not in the same spot, apparently this one is further away and that's what makes it difficult, but we did see the heartbeat and I guess that's what's important right now!


Here they are together... I couldn't decide whether to post this one or not, because they were REALLY uncooperative with being photographed together... It took forever just to get them in the same shot- forget about being in focus! I think you see more of the yolk sacs than either of them here... but here they are anyway, both measuring in at exactly 7 weeks.


There you have it! I have my first appointment with a regular OB next Monday- crazy! A doctor for "normal" pregnant people! No more fertility clinic!  This will make 3 appointments and 3 ultrasounds in 3 weeks. This is just perfect for me seeing as I am a natural worrier, I kind of need the constant reassurance!  Seriously, I grope my boobs about 10 times a day, just to make sure they are still sore, and freak out if the sensitivity lessens.  I'm counting down the days until the first trimester is over so that I can breathe a LITTLE easier!

1 comment: