Monday, July 26, 2010

Aunt Flo


Did you guess? Yup Dear Aunt Flo is here! I'm sure she's quite confused as to what she has been doing wrong for the past two years to cause me such distress when she shows up. "But I used to bring you such peace of mind" I can hear her say. Oh Aunt Flo, I know it's hard to understand, but I think we need some time apart.... Perhaps you can go visit some 16 year old for about 9 months... what do you think?

Anyway, I have another acupuncture appointment tomorrow, and I need to make an appointment for a baseline ultrasound, just to make sure everything is all clear.  I do think that we're going to hold off on the IUI's for another month, and make it a full three months of just acupuncture and herbs for the hubby and I.

Also, I guess I need something new to aspire to- I am now hoping for a baby by the time I'm 31, as obviously the whole 30 thing didn't work out... Thanks a lot Aunt Flo!

No comments:

Post a Comment