Friday, June 4, 2010

The sun will come out....

I'm feeling pretty optimistic today! No, I'm not pregnant, but the two things that we have been talking about doing for months are finally happening.

1. Acupuncture
2. Third semen analysis- for the long awaited tie breaker!

I really don't care what the results are for the semen analysis, I just have not been comfortable with the fact that we have two completely opposite sets of results from two different places. I just don't want to be wasting money month after month with IUI's and the like, if ICSI is really the only option.

As far as acupuncture goes, I have heard many good things about it, in terms of improving fertility, so I'm exited to be finally trying it out.

Regardless, I am feeling more optimistic today than I have felt in months. By mid week next week, we should have results for the semen analysis, I will have had my second round of acupuncture, and I will have had my third baseline ultrasound. Busy week!

(I did take the acupuncturist's advice this morning, and eat 2 organic eggs for breakfast!)

No comments:

Post a Comment